OMB No. 1615-0120; Expires 09/30/2014
Register for a free copy of the Civics and Citizenship Toolkit
- All eligible organizations must register to receive a free copy of the Toolkit.
- Organizations that registered for a previous version of the Toolkit must register again.
- Registration is limited to immigrant-serving organizations in the United States only.
PERSONAL REQUESTS BY INDIVIDUALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. For personal requests go to the
U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) Online Bookstore.
Examples of eligible organizations include:
- Community-based organizations (CBOs) or non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that work with immigrants
- K-12 schools, adult education centers, community colleges, universities, and other educational institutions
- Ethnic or home country organizations
- Libraries: K-12, public, academic, etc.
- Faith-based organizations
- Volunteer groups
- Civic and/or service clubs
- Other organizations that provide educational resources to immigrants
- Registration is subject to review to ensure eligibility.
- If eligible, organizations will receive one (1) copy of the Toolkit on a first come, first served basis.
- Resources are limited. See below for information on purchasing additional copies.
- Registration will be open while supplies last.
Register for a FREE copy of the Civics and Citizenship Toolkit
Additional Toolkits may be purchased from the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) Online Bookstore. There are no restrictions to purchase the Toolkit. Interested individuals or organizations that do not qualify to receive a free Toolkit may purchase a copy instead.
Privacy Act Statement
AUTHORITY – Homeland Security Act of 2002, Public Law 107-296, Section 451(f)(2). The Office of Citizenship is authorized “to promote instruction and training on citizenship responsibilities for aliens interested in becoming naturalized citizens of the United States, including the development of educational materials.”
PURPOSES – To provide a formal registration mechanism for organizations to request a copy of the Civics and Citizenship Toolkit. Contact information (i.e., email addresses) may also be used to provide information regarding U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' (USCIS) citizenship-related products, resources, and training opportunities.
ROUTINE USES – The information collected will be used to fulfill orders and to deliver future updates regarding USCIS citizenship-related products, resources, and training opportunities. This includes using the information as necessary and authorized by the routine uses published in DHS/All-002 Department of Homeland Security Mailing and Other Lists System of Records November 25, 2008, 73 FR 71659.
DISCLOSURE – Providing this information is voluntary; however, failure to provide full contact information may prevent USCIS from sending you a copy of the Civics and Citizenship Toolkit.
PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT - An agency may not conduct or sponsor an information collection, and a person is not required to respond to a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The public reporting burden for this collection of information is estimated at 10 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions and completing and submitting the form. Send comment regarding this burden estimate or any other aspect of this collection of information, including suggestions for reducing this burden to: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Regulatory Products Division, Office of the Executive Secretariat, 20 Massachusetts Ave., N.W., Washington, DC 20529-2020. Do not mail your application to this address.